Sunday, May 30, 2004

Arianna Huffington is at it again

Read this.

Bet you thought I was going to talk about gas prices? Nah, I think everyone is smart enough to understand why gas prices are up.

What in God's name has happened to Arianna Huffington? Since she decided to run for governor of California, actually it was before, this woman has lost her mind. I remember watching her on Politically Incorrect and thinking how smart she was.

Now, we have the above ad and the one from last year which said, if you have a SUV and put gas in it, you support terrorists.

There are ways of getting your message across, the above only panders to those who already agree with you. If she wants to get my attention, she needs to use just a little more intelligence and a lot more truth in her ads.

BTW, I drive an SUV.