Sunday, May 23, 2004

Quiz

1. Which political party do you typically agree with?

IF the Libertarian party would come up with a viable platform, it would be them. But I am all over the political spectrum.

2. Which political party do you typically vote for?

On a national level, republican. On a local level, whoever I agree with.

3. List the last five presidents that you voted for?

Bush, Dole, Bush, Bush.

4. Which party do you think is smarter about the economy?

HEH. Now? Neither. Both try and find more and more ways to waste money. If I ran my business like they run this country, I'd have been out of business in a week.

Historically? Republicans.

5. Which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs?

Libertarians. They actually believe and espouse personal responsibility. They believe in free market economics. The list goes on and on.

6. Do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out

Leave them. If we pull out now, all hell will break loose.

7. Who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11?

Al-Queda was responsible. People full of hate were responsible.

8. Do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in iraq?

Possible. There is a lot of land to cover.

9. Yes or no, should the u.s. legalize marijuana?

Yes

10. Do you think the republicans stole the last presidental election?

If I were brain dead I would but, I'm not so, No.

11. Do you think bill clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with monica lewinski?

No, but, of course, that's not why he was being impeached.

12. Do you think hillary clinton would make a good president?

Dear God NO

13. Name a current democrat who would make a great president:

Zell Miller

14. Name a current republican who would make a great president:

I haven't seen one I really like.

15. Do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion?

Yes. It is not my place to push my beliefs on anyone.

16. What religion are you?

Christian

17. Have you read the Bible all the way through?

More than once.

18. What's your favorite book?

Are you kidding? I read too much to have a favorite. If I had to pick one, Robison Crusoe.

19. Who is your favorite band?

Rock. AC/DC

Christian. Third Day

20. Who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election?

Bush. I'll be holding my nose while doing it though.

21. What website did you see this on first?

qando