Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I know what I said

I know I said I wasn't going to post on the Iraq situation, and, I'm really not but, I did want to talk about some of the comments made by those on the left side of the aisle.

Let's start with possibly the next president, that's John Kerry if you didn't know, he never actually says anything to stand out so, I know some may not have heard of him.

"I believe it is critical that the president get real support -- not resolutions, not words -- but real support of sufficient personnel, troops and money to assist in the training of security forces"

Well first Mr.We must go to the U.N., it takes words and resolutions to get the U.N. to do anything, yes, I know. More to the point, in his visit to Turkey Bush got the leaders of the alliance to agree to train the military, security and police forces of the new Iraqi government. OOPS, someone should read him a paper once in a while.

He also had the gaul to complain that not enough money that was voted for was being spent. So, the money he didn't vote for is being spent in a way he doesn't like. Shut up.

He then complained that the support we receive from our NATO allies isn't real. Please excuse what i'm about to say but, what a dickhead. This man talks about getting more help then says the help we get isn't real? God!

Let's move on from him, he makes my head hurt.

Now, we'll see what Mr.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg, I mean Dean, has to say.
"We still don't know whether the Iraqi people are better off or not,"

Are you kidding me? If nothing else, an evil dic-tator is gone, he and his sons are no longer shreading people, raping women and puting children in prison. They also are going to vote for their first government in over 30 years. Please tell me he was making a joke.

I was going to do more on this but, I think you folks get the point.

What happened yesterday was a good thing. A country is now free and very soon will hold elections. They have control of all departments of that country. How on earth can people not see that this is a good thing?