Thursday, September 30, 2004

Kerry to clarify position

BAL HARBOUR, Fla. - Calling President Bush "a very clever debater," Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry says their first appearance together Thursday night will give him the opportunity to be clear with people about where he stands on issues.

Correct me if I'm wrong but, hasn't Kerry been campaigning for at least a year? Why does he need the debates to clarify where he stands?
Asked why polls show Bush gaining support among women voters, Kerry said: "George Bush is scaring America. He's talking terror every day, and people see terrible images of what's happening in the world, and they're real."

This is the problem in a nut shell. Kerry thinks Bush is scaring people what he doesn't seem to grasp is, the world is scaring people. I honestly don't think this man understands what is going on in the world.

Kerry went on to say
"I know how to fight a more effective war on terror, and by the end of this campaign America will make that decision and that's why I'm going to win."

I've asked this on numerous occasions, HOW? You say you can do this and that and I still see nowhere where you give me any detail.

I don't know, it seems a little too late to figure out where you stand. Maybe this will work for him but, I doubt it. We'll se tonight just what he has to say.