Friday, September 03, 2004

Posts on the Presidents speech

Since I didn't add my commentary to the Presidents speech last night, I figured I let you read what others had to say.

Captain Ed likes what he heard but complains about the running time.

Stephen feels welcome.

But Bush made me feel welcome all the same. No, wait – let me amend that statement, too. Bush made me feel like his place is somewhere I’d like to spend some time and get to know the locals. You know -- down a few beers, chat up the natives and learn their quaint customs.


Andrew Sullivan likes what he heard but, still can't vote for Bush.

Jeff Harrell thinks others can say it better.
You know, there's not much I'm going to be able to say here that won't be said better by others who are more informed, more proximate, or more eloquent than I am. So I'm just going to stick to the high points and get out.

He did a good job on his own.